True world class timothy hay for your rabbit and guinea pig! Grown in the USA, with the same premium standards used for Olympic horses.
Second cut timothy hay is naturally leafy and soft, with thin stems and limited seed heads. It has a very fresh and fragrant smell. Second Cut hay is mostly recommended for rabbits and guinea pigs who are picky eaters because of its sweet smell and taste.
- Soft, sweet and fragrant.
- High fiber with low protein to keep rabbits and guinea pigs healthy.
- Naturally wears down teeth to prevent overgrown teeth.
- Comes with longer strands, preventing overgrowth of teeth.
- Certified to be safe by USDA before exportation.
- Comes in 4 resealable ziplock bags (4 pcs x 2.5kg) to help maintain freshness!
- Also available in 200g, 1kg and 2.5kg packs.
Rabbits and guinea pigs must always have access to unlimited hay. Their diet must consist of 80% hay or grass.
Note: All hays are grown naturally and the colors and quality of hays may vary due to different seasons.