True world class timothy hay for your rabbit and guinea pig! Grown in the USA, with the same premium standards used for Olympic horses.
First Cut timothy hay has a lot of long stems and seed heads. It is course and thick, and naturally has a fresh fragrance. First cut hay is recommended for rabbits and guinea pigs that need the extra fiber for their digestion, and thickness for trimming down teeth.
- Fiber-rich, crunchy and fragrant.
- High fiber with low protein to keep rabbits and guinea pigs healthy.
- Naturally wears down teeth to prevent overgrown teeth.
- Comes with longer strands, preventing overgrowth of teeth.
- Certified to be safe by USDA before exportation.
- Comes in a resealable ziplock bag to help maintain freshness, and in a free Rabbito DIY Hay Feeder Box!
Rabbits and guinea pigs must always have access to unlimited hay. Their diet must consist of 80% hay or grass.
Note: All hays are grown naturally and the colors and quality of hays may vary due to different seasons.